Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Geoff and Mandy's wedding April 19, 2008

Geoff and Mandy's reception was such a fun night. It all seemed like a dream. We wish we could do it again and hopefully get to visit with more of you!
The newlyweds are blissfully happy and cute as ever. We are so happy for them. Mandy starts her student teaching in a few weeks and Geoff will be taking classes at BYU-I until Christmas. They will then head to Texas where Geoff hopes to finish his undergrad at UT.
Here is the whole fam. Our girls keep us entertained. Life would be so boring without kids. The twins are at BYU-I also and Haleigh is starting highschool. This does not mean we are old!!

Geoff and Mandy were married in the Dallas LDS Temple for time and all eternity. Eternity is not long enough with the ones we love.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

It was a picture perfect wedding from the pictures and the reception was inspiring and amazing. Your grandbabies will be as beautiful as your kids are! Thanks for sending this to us! I love your family!
Tracy :)

Coslett's said...

AWWWWWWW!!! YIPEE YOU DID IT! This will be so fun keeping even closer tabs of you. They are darling pictures haha but I want more! Go get a new camera and take it everywhere you go. Your family is beautiful mrs tam! Love it!

Jacqui Peck said...

This is a great idea! I'm going to pretend I'm sipping lemonade and we're talking about our kids and looking at pictures. This is the next best thing to being together. You all look beautiful!
Love,
J

Anonymous said...

Tam,

I love it!! Your blog is awesome! I can't wait to see more. . .

Coslett's said...

okay tam time for more pictures and a new post! lets get to it woman! hahah love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Tam,
I am just now getting to view the Cooper Blog! We are visiting Johnnie Mae this holiday weekend and she showed me how to access it. The pictures of the Cooper wedding are beautiful. Please send me one of your family and one of Geoffrey and Mandy, the one that both are looking forward! Our computer system at Friends for Life blocks blogs for security and confidentially reason. Take care. Missing you. Would love an update email. Love you all, Sister Sheri

Unknown said...

Geoff and Mandy's wedding looks so cool. I am really impressed with all of these details. Well, we are also going to get married and we need to book the most beautiful LA venue. It will be a small family ceremony so we have booked the venue accordingly. If you have any suggestions for the suitable locations, please let me know.